Terms and Condition
As a Customer of NS Websolution, you need to accept and agree to abide by our Web Designing & Development/SEO Terms of Service.
General Terms & Condition
- The client's approval for work to commence shall be deemed a contractual agreement between the client and NS Websolution.
- Domain and Web space renewal fee will be charged every year. If the client wants to move/ transfer his domain/services to another company, It should ask for secure code in written or by email before the 40 days of expiration of domain. Domain Secure Code/ EPP Code will be provided to the client by the company free of cost.
- The Uniform Laws on the International Sale of Goods laid down in the 1980 United Nations Convention shall not apply unless expressly agreed between the parties in writing.
- All copyright, intellectual, properties remain the property of NS Websolution if the software is developed at NS Websolution. If not then if in case it’s software (script) from a third party, then the rights remain with the original owner, and the reproduction is on buyer’s responsibility. NS Websolution is not liable for any copyright issues.
- If in case there are any copyright issues, the complete responsibility is of the buyer. NS Websolution is not responsible for any issues generated due to that.
- The client is not allowed to produce copies of the software, except one (1) copy for back up purposes. The client acknowledges that NS Websolution will not be liable for any damage to the client’s computer system.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Payment Terms & Condition
- Advance or 1st installment equivalent to 20% of the project cost is to be paid within 10days of the commencement of work.
- After work on a website commences advances are not refundable.
- Payment of the balance is due immediately on completion of the website. We reserve the right not to launch a website until full payment has been received.
Other Terms & Condition
- Your website will be handed over as a fully functioning, completed work. Your website is offered as a single contract and no guarantee of the availability of future support from NS Websolution is offered unless an ongoing support package has been agreed.
- Problems caused by malicious software, spyware, viruses and website hacking are a fact of life on today's Internet. It is highly unlikely that these will affect your website, and NS Websolution will endeavor to protect it from this as much as we can during its creation, but after the website is handed over we cannot be held responsible for problems caused by illegal activity or the actions of others.
- Control Panel (with Login details) will be handed over to client on request, After handover the Control Panel to client, we cannot be held responsible for any changes made to the website by the client or the client's agents.
- We design websites in accordance with the client's specifications. It is the client's responsibility to ensure that the website and its content comply with current online trading laws and regulations. We cannot accept responsibility for any failure to comply with laws and regulations related to accessibility, selling online or those related to a specific business or trade. We can research this on the client's behalf upon request, but in any business where complex compliance issues may exist we recommend that the client takes legal advice from their company lawyer.
- The client represents to NS Websolution that all elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork should furnished to NS Websolution for inclusion in Web pages are owned by the client, or that the client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend NS Websolution from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the client.
- We, NS Websolution are only responsible for designing and development of the website. We cannot be held responsible if no queries are attempted at the client web portal.
Note: NS Websolution reserves the right to amend any or all of the above policies, guidelines and disclaimer without notification. All subjects to Aligarh (Uttar Pradesh) Jurisdiction Only.